- Shilpa Mazumder is a Clinical Psychologist and holds an MBA in Hospital Operations.
- She completed her education from Mumbai Mithibai College, Vile Parle and has done her internship with KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
- She completed palliative care course from Stanford University, California.
- She is also trained in Fundamentals of Neurosciences from Harvard University, Massachusetts.
- She has also completed training in Mindfulness (Advanced) from trained MBSR (MindfulnessBased Stress Reduction) dream therapy experts.
- She has offered her services to Tata Memorial Hospital for more than 10 years as an Emotional Counsellor and also as a Palliative Counsellor.
- She has attended many skill enhancement training workshops in various psychometric testing: MMPI-A, MACI, SCT, CPT, TAT, CAT, Rorschach, Personality disorders, anger management, marital counselling, Risk taking and Suicide and self-harm, mood disorders, addiction, ADHD, LD, autism.
- She has a rich experience of counselling thousands of cancer patients and palliative care patients.
Anti Cancer Lifestyle
Anti Cancer Lifestyle helps in curing cancer, healing body from within and managing side effects like pain, weight loss, nausea, vomiting, etc. They also help in improving the clinical efficacy of medical treatment when taken along with it. Key benefits are:
- Help in curing cancer by improving treatment efficacy
- Reduce toxicity & side effects
- Build physical strength & flexibility
- Decrease chances of cancer recurrence
- Improve body’s immunity & strength
Under Anti Cancer Lifestyle, majorly focus is given on below:
- Anti Cancer Foods
- Medical Cannabis
- Emotional & Mental Wellness
More information on Anti Cancer Lifestyle can be found here:
Emotional & Mental Wellness
Mental-emotional well-being plays an important role in cancer treatment success. In any cancer journey, it is very critical to address emotions, mind, and behavioral factors. Our minds, emotions and cognitive and behavioral factors affect biology, immunology and biochemistry.
- Emotional & mental health and well-being correlate with higher quality of life and may improve some symptoms, including anxiety, stress, depression and pain.
- It also influences positive patient outcomes after a cancer diagnosis.
- Regularly practicing Mind-Body-Medicine several times a day can be effective in managing your stress response.
We shall arrange for a video consultation for you with our Onco Psychologist. Post consultation, there shall be take-home assignments & activities that would need to be done before the next session.
Consultation fee for the same is Rs 1,500 + GST (ie, Rs 1,770)
More information on Emotional & Mental Wellness can be found here:
Consultation fee for Emotional & Mental Wellness counseling is Rs 1,500 + GST (ie, Rs 1,770).
Payment for any of the above could be made through any of the below:
- UPI id (Can be used at Google Pay, Paytm, PhonePe, etc): [email protected]
- Bank transfer to ZenHeal Wellness Private Limited (Current Account) (Kotak Mahindra bank). Account number: 7512895049. IFSC: KKBK0001381
- Google Pay / Paytm: +918336947129
Once received, we shall confirm the appointment date and time.
Wishing you good health always.