Healing Circle Talks
Healing Circles, in simple words, are a manifestation of Love and Care, a place where kindness and humanity meet each other and exchange notes.
Healing Circle Talks are online participation-based webinars, where we invite different individuals connected with cancer – patients, caregivers, survivors, oncologists, healers, and other cancer care professionals. Healing Circle acts as a platform where participants share their own journeys, experiences, and knowledge to inspire each other and help patients fight cancer stronger. When undergoing an ordeal such as cancer, the importance of sharing and outpouring what is going on through one’s mind can’t be understated. Since all participants have had past experiences with cancer, the forum is very welcoming and allows like-minded people to exchange thoughts freely without fear of being judged. It is a sacred space where everyone listens with compassion and empathy. They honor each other’s unique way of healing through cancer. All the stories are held 0confidential, and we believe that we have the guidance we need within us, and we rely on the power of silence to access it.
We have organized 100+ Healing Circle Talks till now. While these used to be mostly offline till March 2020, we have now shifted to an online format since lockdown in March 2020. We feel an online event is more welcoming and allows cancer warriors to join from wherever they are while being in the comfort of their homes.
The Indian chapter of Healing Circle Talks has connected more than 1,000+ cancer warriors to date. It is scheduled every Sunday from 5 pm to 6:15 pm IST over a Zoom Meeting. The Zoom Meeting is also made live on Facebook to share the experience with more people. Healing Circle Talks are free to join, and participation from the audience is encouraged.
To know more about Healing Circles, please click here.
Past Healing Circle Talks for reference:
- (03-Oct) Healing Circle Talks with Dr (Brig.) A K Dhar on Bone Marrow Transplant: Dr (Brig.) A K Dhar has over 40 years of experience as an Oncologist and has served over thirty thousand patients. He is a pioneer in Bone Marrow Transplantation, with India’s first Autologous BMT credited to his name. Dr Dhar is currently the Director at the Department of Medical Oncology in Fortis Memorial Research Hospital in Gurgaon and has an illustrious career serving in Army Hospitals, including being the Head of Oncology Division at Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi Cantonment.
Link for the event.
- (03-Oct) Healing Circle Talks with Dr Khurshid Mistry on Palliative Care: Dr Khurshid Mistry completed her Masters in Cytogenetics from Tata Memorial Hospital and Doctorate in Molecular Biology. She is a trustee of the N. K. Dhabar Cancer Foundation and has been instrumental in the running of OnCare, a Cancer Wellness and Palliative Care Centre. Link for the event.
- (26-Sep) Healing Circle Talks with Mr Mehul Vyas (Stage 4 throat cancer survivor): Mr Mehul Vyas is technically cancer-free as he is in his sixth year of remission and devotes his time to bring awareness about cancer and on lifestyle habits such as smoking and alcohol consumption. He regularly gives speeches and presentations in educational institutions and other organizations. Link for the event.
- (12-Sep) Healing Circle Talks with Ms Svati Chakravarty Bhatkal: She is a writer, filmmaker, and journalist. She is famous for her feature-length documentary Rubaru Roshni (Where the Light Comes In) and co-directing Satyamev Jayate. She was the primary caregiver of her mother, whom she lost after a brave battle against cancer in April 2019. Link for the event.
- (05-Sep) Healing Circle Talks with Mr Yogesh Mathuria on Healing: Mr Yogesh Mathuria has extensive expertise in Anahat Healing. He was drawn to the field of healing when his wife got diagnosed with cancer. He is one of the most reputed healing professionals globally and has undergone training from Ms Louise Hay. He is nicknamed ‘Vishwamithra’ as he travels around the world to spread peace. Link for the event.
- (29-Aug) Healing Circle Talks with Dr Anu Aurora on Cervical cancer and Breast cancer: Dr Aurora is a cervical cancer winner. She is a practicing health consultant at Holy Spirit hospital in Mumbai and a family physician. In her 35 years of experience, she has counseled and worked on numerous cancer patients. She urges cancer warriors and winners to rise from their fall and make it their determination to continue their journey towards recovery. Link for the event.
If you are interested in being a part of our Healing Circles as a participant, you can contact us at the number mentioned below or fill this google form.
If you are interested in being a speaker at Healing Circle Talks, please confirm your availability for one of the open Sundays from 5 pm to 6:15 pm IST by contacting us on +91 99 30 70 90 00.