- Poonam Vaswani who is a Dietitian and a Nutritionist, has a Master’s degree in Food and Nutrition and a PG Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition from Bombay University.
- She has over 23 years of experience in the field of Nutrition counselling, awareness and Education.
- She has worked closely as a Senior Food Research Scientist with various National and International Agencies in disseminating food and nutrition information.
- Currently, she counsels clients and patients on diet and lifestyle and is also a Visiting Nutrition Faculty for an International school.
- She has conducted several corporates and school workshops and has written over 30 articles.
- She is also an active Indian Dietetic Association life member.
- Since the last few years, she has been specializing in diet and nutrition focusing fully on cancer patients.
Anti Cancer Lifestyle
Anti Cancer Lifestyle helps in curing cancer, healing body from within and managing side effects like pain, weight loss, nausea, vomiting, etc. They also help in improving the clinical efficacy of medical treatment when taken along with it. Key benefits are:
- Help in curing cancer by improving treatment efficacy
- Reduce toxicity & side effects
- Build physical strength & flexibility
- Decrease chances of cancer recurrence
- Improve body’s immunity & strength
Under Anti Cancer Lifestyle, majorly focus is given on below:
- Anti Cancer Diet
- Medical Cannabis
- Emotional & Mental Wellness
More information on Anti Cancer Lifestyle can be found here:
Anti Cancer Diet
Cancer eats what you eat, so nutrition affects treatment success. Hence, integrate diet and nutrition into your cancer care from the start.
Anti Cancer Diet Program description:
- Detailed anti cancer lifestyle plan incorporating Anti Cancer Diet
- Anti oxidants with strength & immunity boosting foods
We shall arrange for a video consultation for you with our onco-nutritionist (anti cancer diet expert) who shall be making your personalized Integrative Oncology Anti Cancer Lifestyle Program. Post consultation, we shall share the Anti Cancer Lifestyle Plan, and regular follow-ups shall be done.
More information on Anti Cancer Diet can be found here: